Fire power of Sun Mega Engine! Water power of Tsunami Scream! Wood power of Bamboo Planet 1000X Times! Metal power of 10,000 Ebony Handle Axes! Earth Power of Mountain Troll Magic! Marriage is Unstoppable Force like Wasabi Bullets of Love!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where, oh where, has my Beatle bass gone?

OK, here's a blast from the past in terms of me playing bass for Loaded For Bear, fatter and balder. This is from the Fest 3 DVD (apologies for the cursing and loud noise, but we were excited punk rockers, I guess.)

Also, it's a last-ditch effort to try and find this cheap little bad-boy of a Beatle bass. I know, I know, how could I have forgotten who I lent it to? Well, who could have forgotten that I lent it TO them is my retort. A paltry, bushleague excuse, I realize. Anyhoo, if I could get this guy back, then Juli would have something to practice on--the short-scale neck is better suited for her tiny hands. Then she will play bass-licks on your grave. Help me find this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home